Out of Town Patients
Virtual Plastic Surgery Consultation in Oklahoma City
Bajaj Plastic Surgery is your source for virtual plastic surgery consultation in Oklahoma City, OK. We’ve made the process more accessible than ever. Consult with us virtually, over the phone or in person—whatever is easiest for you.
When you arrive in town, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure your stay is enjoyable. We’ll direct you to the best transportation, accommodations and entertainment for your stay’s duration. After your procedure, we’ll provide you with what you need for a swift and full recovery before and after you go back home.
We’re Here to Welcome You
You’ve searched and discovered our practice and believe we’re the best choice for your procedure, but you live out of town. What do you do?
We’ve made the process simple and secure for out-of-town patients. Most necessary documents—such as your medical history and profile pictures—can be uploaded online prior to your virtual consultation. We provide virtual consultations to learn about you and your needs. During your virtual consultation, Dr. Bajaj will also discuss your anticipated recovery time and how long she recommends that you stay in town following your surgery.
Here’s what you’ll receive when you arrive in town for your procedure:
- Consultation:Although you have already had a virtual consultation, Dr. Bajaj will also perform an in-person consultation prior to your surgery. You will be able to discuss any questions or concerns you may have and also meet the team at Bajaj Plastic Surgery.
- Transportation:We’ll provide resources and information about getting around our city from airports, car rental, and more.
- Accommodations:We’ll recommend comfortable, affordable places to stay, located within close distance of our practice.
- Entertainment:Do you have some downtime before or after your procedure? Check out the local entertainment and culture.
- Procedure:You’ve waited for this moment, and now it’s here. We’ll perform your procedure or treatments with care and expertise.
- Follow-Up:We’ll perform follow-ups and evaluate your progress. The type of procedure you have will determine how long we recommend staying in town. Longer-term follow-up visits can be performed virtually.
Schedule a Virtual Consultation Today
Our virtual consultations make it easier than ever to plan and fulfill your beauty. We’ll set up your initial discussions and help you complete all necessary forms online. Our team strives to make pre-op as smooth and seamless as possible before you arrive for your procedure. Contact us to schedule your virtual consultation.