Learn About Plastic Surgery in Oklahoma City
Schedule a consultation and learn more about our process to achieve your goals with Bajaj Plastic Surgery in Oklahoma City, OK. Plastic surgery is an intensely personal choice. Dr. Bajaj believes that the consultation process should be educational and you with the education and options to achieve your goals.
Dr. Anureet Bajaj is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a trusted specialist in her field. Our caring and friendly staff will guide you through your consultation process. We will address every question, concern, and thought so you’re aware of what the future holds. We’re here to evaluate your needs and form a plan to meet them. Our goal is that you feel comfortable and confident moving forward on your journey towards a better version of yourself.
Here’s What Your Consultation Is Like
Your consultation is the essential first step, conducted by Dr. Bajaj and another practitioner. We start by counseling and educating you on the details of your procedure, the options best suited for you, and what to expect moving forward. We will address all your questions and concerns up to this point.
Our discussions help formulate a specialized treatment plan to fulfill your needs. We’ll also provide a precise cost estimate by your consultation’s end, so you know what to anticipate.
Here’s the simplified version of your consultation:
- Registration: Fill out all necessary forms and information pre-consultation, including your medical history, through the convenient and accessible TouchMD tool.
- Conference: Speak with Dr. Bajaj. Dr. Bajaj will assess your needs and wants, forming an in-depth strategy for achieving your confidence.
- Education: Learn more about the process and plastic surgery in general. TouchMD and our website are invaluable resources for further educating yourself on your journey.
- Financing: Find out about the financing plans available to you. We also provide an accurate cost estimate.
- Scheduling: Choose a treatment or procedure date. Our scheduling coordinator will help you pick from a list of available dates. We’ll strive to accommodate if you have a specific date in mind.
Consult with A Board-Certified Practitioner
Dr. Bajaj is certified by the American Board of Plastic surgery and has decades of experience. Learning your story and why you want a procedure is a vital part of the conversation. Dr. Bajaj enjoys developing a relationship with her patients so that she can formulate a treatment plan to achieve their goals. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.